Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Baubou is responsible for all items up until the point of delivery. Signature upon delivery is required for all shipments unless noted otherwise by the customer. Packages cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
Most items are in stock and will ship within 1-5 business days. If items are back-ordered or made-to-order, please allow approximately 2-4 weeks for delivery. If your order needs to be expedited, contact email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.
We send all merchandise as packages, which makes it possible to track them in case of problems. During shipment, the package is insured and we kindly ask you to verify the content upon delivery.
Baubou is not responsible for merchandise that is damaged during transportation.
Should the package or the contents be damaged upon arrival, please report it to us as well as the shipping company no later than two days after receiving it, and return the merchandise to us. Please see ‘Refund Policy’ for further details.
We offer free UPS or USPS priority mail shipping on every order in the US. All packages are shipped within the processing times noted on the individual jewelry listings and usually delivered 2-9 business days later. If you prefer faster delivery options, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email us to organize international orders and we will find the best ways to send your merchandise.
For international orders, the customer is responsible for all related duties, taxes, and brokerage fees. These fees are determined by the recipient's country and are out of our control. They are based on the retail value of the jewelry (as stated on your invoice).
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges related to undeliverable packages (including the return to sender fees). There are no refunds for international orders where a customer declines to pay the duties and the package is treated as abandoned or returned to sender.
All our pieces are made using only precious metals such as silver and gold. To keep your jewelry looking its best, we recommend following these tips:
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to harsh chemicals like chlorine or bleach.
- Remove your jewelry before engaging in high-impact sports or activities.
- Silver tarnishes naturally when it is exposed to air. To avoid or slow down this process, keep your silver jewelry in a closed bag.
- When cleaning silver, use warm water and dry with a soft cloth. Then apply a special polishing compound using a gentle fabric. You can find silver polish product from jewelry stores or online.
- Please don’t use any chemical polisher on pearls or gold plated silver jewelry.
- We provide repair work for all purchases. Just contact us at email@example.com with a photograph and description of the specific work that’s required. We will discuss how to proceed via email.
Enjoy Baubou for a lifetime!
Baubou Gift Cards
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Baubou gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.