Jewelry care guide
All our pieces are made using only precious metals such as silver and gold. To keep your jewelry looking its best, we recommend following these tips:
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to harsh chemicals like chlorine or bleach.
- Remove your jewelry before engaging in high-impact sports or activities.
- Silver tarnishes naturally when it is exposed to air. To avoid or slow down this process, keep your silver jewelry in a closed bag.
- When cleaning silver, use warm water and dry with a soft cloth. Then apply a special polishing compound using a gentle fabric. You can find silver polish product from jewelry stores or online.
- Please don’t use any chemical polisher on pearls or gold plated silver jewelry.
- We provide repair work for all purchases. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph and description of the specific work that’s required. We will discuss how to proceed via email.
Enjoy Baubou for a lifetime!