How to accurately measure your ring size
Not sure of your ring size?
Here’s a quick guide and sizing chart for you to use to make sure you get the best fit.
If you’re using an existing ring that’s comfortable:
- Use a ruler and measure the inside diameter of the ring.
- Then use the sizing chart below to match the correct size.
If starting from scratch:
- Use a piece of thread or string and wrap it around your ring finger.
- Then use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm).
- Make sure to leave a little room, enough so that the ring fits comfortably without slipping off.
- Then use the sizing chart below and match the size according to the ‘length’ dimension.
If stuck between 2 sizes, it’s best to opt for the bigger one.
Still not sure?
We’re here to help, so please contact us at email@example.com and we can discuss the best option for you!